Now it’s Matthias’s turn to be sick 😦 Back to bed for him. Usual prayers, and devotions for St. Jospeh.
- Snake Game: we worked several ways to make tens and our snakes, he loves it!!
- Australia Puzzle Map with arrows, located the oceans and showed him N, S, E, W directional arrows and how they go. He then worked the puzzle himself without the arrows.
- Presented Constructive Triangles Box 1 to Violet, then she drew her own Quadrilaterals and labeled
- Latin CD – chants and review of lesson
- Grammar – Day 2, pre-writing picture narration w/me
- History – timeline work with me
- worked on his colored bead-stair tray with me during Seamus’s Snake Game time
- coloring activity
The rest of the day was pretty low-key and Violet lovingly worked with Seamus on several fun activities that she has put together for him, more on this later…for today:
- Played First Four Games – Sausage game 🙂
- clothes wshing activity
- Go-Fish game
Violet had Ballet and I drove both ways while daddy fixed dinner and watched the boys on either side of my drive. We had a nice dinner scallops and salad when we got home 🙂 Thank God for husbands who can cook!!!