Morning Chores, Seamus feeling a little better after a really good night’s sleep 🙂 Set him up on the couch watching St. Bernadette and St. Patrick.
Prayers with other three, talked about the Apostles and the Virtues of Faith, Hope and Charity and how they relate to us as disciples of God.
Book sharing time:
- Matthias started by telling about our Pedro’s Journal reading yesterday, then shared some of his American Boys Handybook that he received as a gift from Violet for his b-day:)
- I went next and RA part of the first chapter of Robert Lous Stevenson’s Kidnapped
- Violet shared her recent chapters of Ides of April and then from some of her American Girls Handybook
We proceded with our regular morning routine:
- Math lesson,
- Latin – 2nd page translations and derivatives, Matthias didn’t get to his lesson today
- Geogrpahy – finished her France page
- Science- read BLOOD AND GUTS section on "Teeth"
Naptime: answered emails, boys played checkers, Violet did laundry, ironing and independent reading, then later she and I had tea and discussed Ides of April chapters 🙂