Prayers and St. Francis RA – Canticle of the Sun by Fiona French, so beautiful!!
- Math – probablity lesson
- Latin – CD review and chants
- Grammar – finishe Lesson by reciting her poem "A Sea Song" beautifully, she then copied it in perfect cursive and illustrated it!
- Math- graphing lesson
- Goegrpahy – finished WA state page
- Grammar – Stories With A View – began first lesson in this lovely grammar book: it starts with a poetry study – "Tree’s" We went through the lesson together then he composed his own poem and drew a delightful picture of a Tree
- Science – completed his Physics narration on the keyboard, beautiful!
- Volcano making with plastina clay, he wanted to make one just for S-P 🙂
- Poetry – began learning the first two stanzas of The Turtle by Vachel Lindsay with Violet
- RA – with me The Hill of Fire, and after lunch The Titanic
Sean-Paul feeling better today 🙂 play clay with Seamus all morning and then outside playtime.
Afternoon work: History outlining with Violet!