Prayers, decade of the Rosary – Presentation. RA – Columbus, great discussion and Seamus drew an awesome picture of Columbus’s ship on the ocean 🙂
- Math – computer lesson, then worked equations
- Latin – new lesson page 1 with me
- Grammar – new lesson, Week 4 Picture study
- History – read section in Kingfisher "Christianity" and began outlining work
- Bible History – wrote and illustrated narration of our Genesis lesson
- Math- computer lesson, equations and drilled facts
- Latin – new lesson, 1st page of last lesson of Prima Latina!!!
- Grammar – worked through a couple of Spelling pages, reviewed "ai" and "oi" and Apostrophe "s"
- RA two chapter of Pedro’s Journal with me and discussed, he likes it quite a bit so far 🙂
- Geography – finishing CO page
Seamus not feeling well, bummer, it’s his turn at the tummy bug, pooh 😦
- Wooden Fruit and Veggie Classification with me
- RA Noah’s Ark board book and he named all the animals
Lunch and nap, rest is a blur of towels and toilets…