Began as usual with prayers, and then I read from all the Treasure Boxes on St. Therese (1-6) and then we said a decade of the Rosary.
I then reviewed schedules with Violet and Matthias and kind of got us back on track from our holiday.
No new Presentations today.
- Never forget a Face matching cards with me
- Red & Blue Rods
- Matreoshka’s all afternoon
- Parts of a Bird Coloring –Seamus (he loves these)!
- Airplane drawing and sticker/labeled – Seamus
- Sound Bins "o" and "g", then Sand Writing Tray – Seamus
- Planet Blaster math facts
- Latin – new lessons – Violet & Matthias
- Grammar: Violet writing her own poem (and grumbling about it I might add 😦 ) Matthias went through a Spelling lesson with me orally and He used some of the words in sentences
- Science – Violet beginning Blood and Guts, note taking and discussing with me, Matthias reading about "Levers" in The New Way Things Work
I posted about our beautiful celebration for St. Therese here at Sweetness and Light!