Well, gang, I have to appologize for not keeping up too well with our learning notes. Here’s a week’s worth of catch up or so!
THURS. SEPT. 26TH:
Having just returned the night before from our littleFall Vacation, my expectations were next to nothing on anything heavy today, we actually ended up with a pretty productive morning and yes, lots of laundry!
- Parts of a Bird Puzzle to Seamus, he colored and labeled his bird and did the first period lesson with the nomenclature cards
- Cutting and labeling some butterfly cards – Seamus
- Shells work and coloring – Seamus
- US Puzzle Map, Began WA state Geography page/research – Matthias
- Do-A-Dots picture, cutting and music time – Sean-Paul
- Violet did a math lesson with me, review of perimeter and how to measure a circle, also worked on Day 2 of her Grammar, analyzing her poem and recitation of part learned thus far
FRIDAY SEPT. 27TH:
Late morning start, prayers and decade of rosary, St. Wenceclaus – sang the hymn.
No presentations today.
- Europe Mapwork with puzzle and arrows, chose Hungary for a NB page for Children Just Like Me – Violet
- colored two parts of a bird pages, one for my control mat – Violet
- Finished WA state NB page – Matthias
- Traced and labeled S. America from Continents puzzle- Seamus
- same for Australia – Seamus
- started Continents booklet: Africa, S. America, Australia –
- Do-A-Dots, lots of stories with me, outside after lunch then nap – Sean-Paul