Prayers, devotions, intentions Saints Reading!
- Division/Sub’n drill, Building Squares and Cubes with rods. Learning the functions/differences in squares and cubes and what they "look" like in a tangible form. She really enjoyed doing this and discovered that the multiplication relationship between the two were not difficult to understand.
- Latin-new lesson, overview and copy vocab
- Reading-Story of the Greeks; 2 ch’s online, narrated after each
- Math-Drilled Multiplication facts, built various geometric shapes using pattern blocks free form, then worked with geo-board
- Latin-new lesson, overview and copied vocab
- Reading-SOTW; 1 ch. "Marathon Runner" made picture and narrated to me
- Math-Worked with Craft-stick shapes matching dots to make triangle, square and hexagon. Got this genius idea from Theresa at Lapazfarm!! He loved it, although it was a little easy for him. Then Sean-Paul tried them and he actually did pretty good, especially with the triangle! After the shapes he worked with the geo-board re-creating them and fee-play for a really long time, boy can he create some cool design’s!
- Snack w/Sean-Paul
- Reading practice with me and pink cards short vowel "a" and made matching words w/moveable alphabet
Everyone outside until lunch, then all ate outside!! Turkey sand’s and juice.
Quiet time/nap: Me and little Montessori R & D, a little catch-up on blogging @ Mama’s Muse, then lego building with Seamus-good Mama Love time today with him 😉 Worked on Violet’s new floral skirt, then all teatime with cream-puffs and cinnamon graham crackers-RA Seabird, 3 ch’s then Began Archimedes and the Door to Science, 1 ch. All narrated afterwards!
Outdoor time again: Nature Walk to the pond. Vioet found a beautiful purple wildflower and pulled them for a Nature Presentation for us all after our walk, it was awesome!
Dinner prep-dh away, easy dinner.
Showers, baths -all, me more sewing, Rosary and new RA: Door in the Wall!! Whew!