Another good morning start, kids are getting up earlier since it’s getting closer to Spring and with so much outside time in the afternoons, they are sleeping much better! Sean-Paul and Matthias are almost over their colds and Seamus is done with his thankfully.
Prayers, devotions and Footprint: "no audio story today". Mass readings and discussion.
- Math-Saxon, doing really well with our new method, not so many problems and random selections plus drill and mental math proving to be just her thing 🙂
- Latin-2nd page with me, good
- History-read a ch. online of William the Conqueror-Normandy
- Math-Subtraction drills, then Investigation 5 on computer, then reviewed with Me, he gets it!
- Latin-2nd page
- Poetry-recitation The Quarrell
- Independent Reading-finished a ch of St. Dominic
- Piano practice 1/2 hour
- We read Treasure Box #12, Wupsy story then a few other short ones
- Upstairs for Hill of Fire Video
- H/W practice letter W
- Vaccumed the stairs for me
- Read Brown Bear to him, then Curious George
- Moved from place to place basically wreaking havoc with what everyone else was doing, butsay with me whenever I could with him
Lunchtime RA-1 ch. of The Children’s Homer, then all outside to play and explore while I put Sean-Paul down for his nap.
Ballet and grocery shopping for me and Violet, then home to make dinner: Tacos!