We had a semi-holiday today, but couldn’t totally abbandon all our lovely books. So we schooled a bit in the morning had a yummy lunch of left-over Lasagne (daddy’s!!) and went to the skateboard park for a while in the afternoon! We are having some awesome Springlike weather, so we are taking full advantage of outdoor time!
- Math: A & P with rods
- Flower Fairies Copywork (she’ made it through the Spring Fairies and beginning on the Summer Fairies)
- Latin: New lesson and beginning learning the Ave Maria
- Religion: Worked on a page for her Apostles Creed work, Inos Biffi
- Reading: Seton 5th grade reading – Little Pear, narrated orally
- Made some sacrifice beads with mommy
- Science: Started reading for his Earth NB and narrated entry
- Math: Miquon – Multiplication using hundreds flats/rods/units w/ me
- Reading: St. Dominic
Seamus: Worked most of the morning at the kitchen counter building a Lego dumptruck with occaisional help from Matthias
- Read aloud How Mountains Are Made: A Let’s Read and Find Out Science Book w/ me
Monday with Mary, making tissue paper roses for our Mystical Rose Tree!!